Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What's In My Bag

I'm a very nosy person when it comes to purses. I love checking out other's purses and seeing what they carry inside. Sometimes it's quite amazing what people can fit in there. Just for fun I'm going to show you my purse and what I carry inside it.

(This bag was a gift from my husband. He knows I've had my eye on it for years. I am, in no way, trying to brag by showing you my bag. Please don't take it as such.)

This is my purse.


It's a Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 Bandouliere. It was more expensive to get the Bandouliere but my husband insisted. Without the shoulder strap the only way to carry the bag is the arm straps. He was concerned that I would get tired of holding it on my arm and want to set it down. He's right.

This is the inside of the bag.


There's only one small pocket which I thought, at first, would make it harder to carry any amount of small items. I've actually found a way around that.

Lastly, here's what I carry inside my purse.


1 - This is the extension piece for the strap. This way I can take it from a shoulder bag to a cross body bag.
2 - A full size brush. I love having the windows down in good weather but my hair does not.
3 - My wallet, of course.
4 - A giant bag of Dentek floss picks. I have extremely tight teeth and I can feel when anything other than air is between them.
5- This is one of my "there's only one tiny pocket" solution. It's a pencil case but I keep all my extra keys in it.
6 - A full size bottle of lotion. I have horribly dry hands and I probably use this more than anything else in my purse.
7 - This is another "tiny pocket" solution. Another pencil case. Inside this one I hold:
     7a - A sample bottle of my favorite perfume. Versace Yellow Diamond.
     7b - My favorite chewing gum. Trident Layers Orchard Peach & Ripe Mango.
     7c - A tiny screw driver for my glasses.
     7d - C.O Bigelow ultra mentha lip shine. I'm not sure why this is still in here. I don't use it.
     7e - A cleansing cloth for my glasses.
     7f -  One giant to do list. I've had this since we bought our house and haven't crossed much off.
There's, obviously, also a quarter, a hair clip, a pen, and carmex in there as well but I didn't feel the need to label those. I also carry feminine hygiene products as well but I didn't think you needed to see those.

I could fit quite a bit more in my bag and that's probably why I love it so much. It's simple, holds plenty of stuff, and it's a bag I'm going to have for a very long time.

What's in your bag? (Share your post with me because I'd LOVE to snoop around your bag.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.