Friday, June 14, 2013

Ulta Haul

I'm not normally one for haul posts, or videos, but I ventured into Ulta the other day and picked up some products I am super excited to use. I'd love to hear if you've used any of these and what your thoughts are.

Covergirl Lash Blast and L'Oreal Telescopic have been my go to mascaras for quite some time now. It's not that they really made a difference in length, or bulk, but they were cheap and they worked well enough. I'm finally over them and wanted something new.

Benefit, They're Real!
Source: Me

I was going to purchase a full size but after thinking about it I decided against that. What if I didn't like it? I know it's returnable but I rarely have the drive to return things. This way, if it's less than favorable, I won't have such a huge problem getting rid of it.

I've seen this next product mentioned quite a few times on YouTube and around the blogging world in general.

Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre
Photo Source: Me
You can use this product over eyeshadow, alone on your eyes, or alone as a highlighter on your face. My only concern with the Lorac Lustre is how shimmery it is. I'll give it a try and see if it's worth it's hype.

These next 2 product are things I've been dying to try. With aging skin comes a host of problems. Darker dark circles, bags, wrinkles, and a whole slue of other problems. In an attempt to slow the aging process I turned to Philosophy.

hope in a jar night
 eye hope
Photo Source: Me
I've heard amazing things about Hope in a Jar so I thought I'd try out their night cream. I tend to like night creams better and that's why I bought that instead of the original Hope. Since Hope is not designed for the eye area I figured I'd give the Eye Hope a shot.

Every one of these products has mixed reviews and, while I do take what people say into consideration, I like to try something for myself. Everyone has different skin and what does work for someone might not work for you, and vice versa. 

Have you tried any of these products?
If so what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.