Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Alicia The Lushie

I have a huge problem. This problem is an expensive problem. It's a problem that requires (I say requires because this addiction has a tight hold) me to travel hundreds of miles a couple times a month to fulfill. This problem is a Lush cosmetics problem. I cannot stop buying the stuff.

I have a 5 drawer system in my closet chalk full of products.

Bath Bombs


Bubble Bars

And a whole slue of other products.
I have such a problem addiction love for Lush products that I gave them their own space. That's right folks I created an entire blog dedicated to my addiction. I've been thinking about this for a long time and finally decided that I didn't want to clog up my blog with tons of Lush posts. If you're into Lush (and if you're not I highly suggest you looking into them) and would like to know more about products that I try please visit my new blog.  I'm also working on a YouTube channel for any Lush fans.
Click this photo to go to the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.