Friday, May 17, 2013

Influenster - Palmolive Soft Touch

Back in January I signed up for a website called Influenster. If you're not sure who they are here's a little description straight from their website.

Influenster [in-floo-uhn-ster]


An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters (such as yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 2. The hotspot you just bookmarked on your web browser that turns your social influence into sweet rewards.

Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up).

Each time you get a box from Influenster there are mandatory and optional tasks for you to complete. One of the optional task was to do an unboxing video so I thought I'd do that.

Like I said in the video I've already used the pink one. They're both designed to be softer on your hands than normal dishwashing liquid. I'm always hesitant to believe those claims because I've yet to find one that doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after hand washing the dishes.

The first thing I have to say is that this dish soap does not lather up as well as I'd like it to. It took quite a bit to even produce suds. After washing the dishes I dried my hands and noticed a marginal difference in how soft my hands normally feel afterward. Generally I have to put lotion on to keep my hands from feeling like they're going to crack. The urge to put on lotion, after using the dish soap, wasn't as strong as normal but I still felt the need to use some lotion.

My overall opinion is that it works but not as well as it could. I wouldn't purchase the Palmolive with Vitamin E.

 I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.