Monday, February 11, 2013

What Am I Doing?

It's almost 1 am and I'm sitting at my computer trying to figure out this drop down menu thingamabob that you see at the top right of my screen. My eyes are blurry, my dogs are sleepy and want me to go back to bed, but I'm plugging away with amazing results. Sooooo .... what do you think?

Mind you all the links aren't in place and there's 2 home buttons BUT STILL I saved myself $50, which is what I found a lot of people charged, and figured it out myself.

I got the tutorial from THIS designer (a little note on the designer: When I told her I couldn't afford to pay that much she showed me this tutorial and said this is the one that she follows. How amazing is that? If I ever need design help in the future, and can pay for it, I WILL be contacting her.) and it's found HERE. If you want to do the same and have any issues (like not being able to get rid of the stupid dashed line above the boxes or changing the color of the boxes) or questions I'd be happy to help you out. I can't charge anything because it's from a personal point of view, and from messing around on my test blog, and if your template gets screwed up I cannot, and will not, be held responsible. <---CYA!!

I'm not sure about the colors but I was just testing them out. Anywho, I'm rambling and my eyes won't stay open anymore. Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to this, Been new to blogging, trying to achieve the perfect layout takes up a lot of time, Iv hurt my eyes so much the past few weeks i wished i could turn them of at one point.
    I love reading your blog and i'm now a follower.
    Love
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.