Monday, February 4, 2013

Searching For My Favorite Color

It's an age old question.

"What's your favorite color?"

When I was 5 I would have told you red.

When I was 15 I would have told you green.

In my 20's I would have told you pink.

Now, in my 30's, I can't tell you what that color is.

I'm a lover of pink. Not so much the bubblegum pink but the sunset pink. It's a little bright but not overly in your face. Kinda like the pink that's laced in with the red and purple in this photo.

Green, especially when it's deep and mossy, is a stunning color.

I know I'm not a huge pastel fan.

I'm not one for purple either.

Peachy colors can take a hike too.

When asked that question I always tell people "I can't just pick one!"

What would your answer be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.