Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Idea Of Fashion

I've never been much into fashion, I thought because I'm a plus sized woman, but realized in my 20's that it wasn't just my size that prevented me from being "fashionable" it was my comfort level. So I present to you my idea of fashion. I literally wear near the same outfit everyday and I couldn't be happier with who I am or the way I look.

My Idea Of Fashion
During the winter I wear my wrangler jeans, plus sized, and surprisingly comfortable, of course, a mens cotton tee, my Asics running shoes and carrying my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 proudly as I look like a complete hillbilly. I look even crazier in the Summer.


summer

Replace the jeans with some mens basketball shorts or a bathing suit (since I'm constantly out on the lake on our boat (not with the LV bag of course)) and the shoes with some nike sandals and I'm ready for Summer.

I don't look like someone who cares about their appearance but what most people don't get is that I don't. Not when it comes to what others think. I'm comfortable. I'm happy with who I am and I have no interest in impressing anyone. This is literally my idea of fashion.

1 comment:

  1. Most of the time, I dress for comfort too, like you. But my sister keeps on prodding me to dress more fashionably. Sometimes I do as she says, but comfort wins most of the time. I'm glad I'm not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.