Wednesday, February 6, 2013

January Wrap Up

I know it's February but I wanted to get this post up regardless.

It's been quite a month and I don't mean on this blog. My yard has been a construction zone nearly all month. Not only that but my house has been the same way.

Posts:
I talk about firsts since it's the first post of the new year.
Talking about Lush products I wanted to love and Lush products I actually love.
Want to know what the folks in this town think is more important than my life when they're behind the wheel of their vehicles? Check this out.
I'm finally starting to work on building my sewing room. Yes building it. Here's a post about that.

Even though I posted these pictures in another blog post I'm going to post a couple here. This is what's been going on in my backyard for the past month.

We're tearing down the block wall you see in the foreground. It's an inner fence we have an outer fence around our entire property. My husband is having a shop built. It's almost finished as I type this.

We had the framer that did the shop take out most of the wall dividing my sewing room and my scrapbooking room. I now get to design the entire 22' wide space however I want. I'm so excited.

So, yea, that's what my month has looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.