Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Favorites

IT'S FRIDAY Y'ALL!

I never thought that I'd be interested in doing posts like this (meme/link up/cliche) anymore but it's nice having a spot where I can share interesting/cute/totally ridiculous finds from the week. This is kinda a bookmark dump for me and I really like that.

There's a reason dogs are mans best friend. When I saw the picture with the Pit Bull surrounded by toy stuffing I pictured my dog.

I know the basics of photoshop but I think these tutorials are going to help me get to know the program a lot better.

This is probably the coolest photo I've seen in a long time. I love how, way down at the bottom, it appears that a woman is taking notice of all the craziness.

I started watching a show called Inside Combat Rescue this week and during the promo portions of this song play. It's my new favorite song. Plus I love Lou Diamond Phillips!!


I also laughed hysterically at this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.