Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

If you're looking to make a drop down menu for your blog, like the one I've got above my header, I recommend following THIS tutorial. This was the easiest one. If you need help with the colors just let me know and I will do my best to help you out. (I've actually found two different tutorial and combined them together to get my ultimate multi-level drop down menu. If you'd like those links I'd be more than happy to share them with you.)

You may notice that all of the photos in my blog posts have borders, and shadows, around them. Some people might not like that but I do. If you're looking to do the same thing (only the outer edge is customizable as far as I can tell) THIS is the only tutorial, and coding, that worked for me.

I've been on the hunt for some quilt block tutorials. I've found quite a few but Quilt Blocks Galore has more than I've ever seen in one place.

For my video this week I will warn you that it's quite a political hot button topic. It's about guns. If you're not so much into guns I wouldn't watch this. I highly respect this man for his views on guns and for the simple fact that his child goes to Sandy Hook Elementary.

1 comment:

  1. Such a controversial topic. I've had to avoid a lot of people on my FB feed because of it! lol

    xoxo

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.