Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's been a couple weeks since I've done a Friday Favorites post and I actually missed it a little. It's been one hectic week in my house and if you CLICK HERE you'll know why.

I've been hating store bought loofahs lately. They fall apart so quickly and, for what you get, they're expensive. I searched out tutorials on how to crochet a loofah and found this one. I've already made one but it was mainly a tester. It didn't work well with the yarn I chose or the hook size I used.

These nifty little fabric organizers seem to be a huge helper when it comes to storing a stash of fabric. I wish they weren't so expensive though.

With my recent interest, or should I say obsession, with sewing I am going to have to make me one of these cute little thimble pincushion necklaces.

Ever wanted to know all you needed to know? Now you can!!

I'm not huge into writing prompts but I think this site might just change my attitude towards them. I think this would be a helpful tool for any writer.

Have you ever wondered what niche your blog falls under? How about a gigantic, at least the biggest list I've seen, blog niche list. It's also a great topic idea list.

I find these pencil versus camera images so amazing. First that someone had the idea and second that they can draw so amazingly well.

I've been listening and relistening to this song since the movie came out. It's so amazing how emotional I get every time I hear it. Eddie Redmayne is the perfect Marius.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.