Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm Alive

It's been hectic in my house this past week or so. My husband and I are having a shop built on the back 1/2 of our property plus we're attempting to take down a 7' tall block fence. I wish it were a small fence but it wraps around our inner yard and is, I'm guessing, 70+ ft long.

At this very moment I have a pinched nerve in my left shoulder area that doesn't allow me to rest my chin on my chest. I've been fighting this thing for 3 days now and am almost to the point of going to the Dr. just so I don't have to deal with the pain anymore.

My husband ripped his hand open at Home Depot earlier while trying to pick up nails for the framer. Last night he woke up screaming in pain because his leg was cramping. This isn't uncommon when he overuses his leg. After all he's only got one.

I took a bath earlier this evening and all it did was irritate me because the jets in our tub don't reach my shoulder even when I'm fully submerged. I either want to rip that tub out or replace it with a better one.

I have photos I'm going to share when the shop is further along but, for now, you'll just have to live with knowing that I'm in pain and I'm not sure if I can lift my butt out of this chair to go to bed. I know, sad.

I also did not realize that today was Friday. I've been thinking, all day, that's it's still Thursday. Oh I'm so lost!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.