Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favorites

I don't have any external links this week but I do have a couple videos that I'm loving.

This first one made me laugh so hard. I found this channel on YouTube quite a while ago and I've watched every video they put up.

This next video is here because I saw the movie a couple weeks ago and I can't get it out of my head. I bought the CD online (for $3 through a website I've used for years) and have been listening to it everyday.


This last clip is so freakin' adorable. It seems like it's going to be quite boring at first but wait until the little girl joins in. You MUST watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.