Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Favorites

This week has been a very busy week in my house. I guess, in some aspects, I totally forgot about my Friday favorites. I haven't saved any links this week even though I've been all over the web.

I'm making a baby blanket for my neighbor and my mother and I are making an apron. Neither of those are very hard projects but being a novice on the sewing machine it's taking a little bit longer. It didn't help that I got a bad batch of fabric either.

So for this week my Friday favorites are being put on hold. Thanks for understanding yo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.