Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Favorites


With Christmas, and New Years, just behind us I don't have much to share with you on this fabulous Friday.

This is so hilarious since it truly pertains to most dogs I know. It's the dog paradox.

Here's 50 things you may not have known about The Simpsons.

Next Christmas I plan on making some zippered pouches, as gifts, for the ladies in my family. I found two (1, 2) tutorials that seem really helpful.

I don't have any videos to share with you this week. I haven't been online since last year. I scheduled a couple posts for this year so that I wouldn't have to be.

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.