Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

It wasn't a hard decision, this year, to forgo Christmas. This has been a year full of great gifts that I couldn't be more thankful for.

My husband and I finally have a place we can call home. We'd been renting since we got together in 2003. We'd been evicted (because of foreclosure not because we did anything wrong) twice in a 3 year period. I cannot believe we finally have a place that can't be taken away unless we screw up.


The husband finally got the boat he's been wanting for years.

Monterey 224 FS
My husband bought me, what I can only describe as, the gift of a lifetime.
 My Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 Bandouliere.
We bought new living room furniture, a new bedroom set, and a new washer and dryer for our home.

I recently got a sewing machine and have gone purchase crazy with that.

It's going to be exciting, this year, to just wake up when I want and not worry about what is, or isn't, under the tree. Now if I could only convince my husband to take me to see Les Miserables on Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.