Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Favorites


I rediscovered my love for StumbleUpon this week so I have quite an array of links for you.

This little Yorkie, of I Do Dog Tricks, is so freakin' adorable.  You type in commands and he, or she, follows them. Type in kiss. Do it. It's so cute.

Incredibox. I'm not quite sure how to explain this website. Make your own beats?

For all those moments when 2 ingredients is all you have here's a list of 34 Insanely Simple Two-Ingredient Recipes.

These Clever Ads Billboards make you think. The last one makes me want to spit a lot more.

While trying to come up with a configuration for a sewing room I thought about the heights I would need for my sewing table and my cutting table. Lemon Tree Tales has a fool proof way of figuring out those heights so that your back doesn't hurt at the end of your project.

How about 33 Ways To Stay Creative? I love number 24.

Lastly I have a couple videos. Someone that I'm subscribed to on YouTube liked this video and although it's not as creepy as THIS ONE it is quite funny.

Despite the fact that the cast is insanely talented (Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Amanda Seyfriend, Helena Bonham Carter ... I could keep going but I think you get the point) this makes me want to see Les Miserables even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.