Monday, December 31, 2012

December Wrap-Up

I tried to post every day (minus the weekends) this month and I think I did pretty well. I know Fridays are taken up by Friday Favorites, and for some reason Thursday is a hard day to post, but I posted quite a bit. Here are some of my favorite posts this past month.

Posts:
My Horrible Pattern Reading Skills
Fitting In & Why I Don't Try Anymore
Stupid Things That Drive Me Crazy
My First Sewing Project
I'm A Hobby Hoarder
I Don't Make Resolutions But

My husband and I didn't celebrate Christmas this year because, well, we already have everything we wanted.

I wish I had a great photo to share with you, but I don't. I wish I could say something amazing happened this past month, but nothing did. I had a ho hum month. So the last thing I'm going to say is ...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.