Monday, December 3, 2012

Current Youtube Favorites

I absolutely adore YouTube. I have no idea why I love it so much but I do. I watch videos on my iPod every night and generally fall asleep with headphones in. I thought it would be fun to show you my current favorite videos on YouTube. So here are 3 of my favorite videos right now.


This little puppy is so freakin' adorable. If you're not into those "omfgaskj that's cute" videos then you won't like this. I played this with my dogs in the room the other day and they nearly attacked my computer screen.
I know I'm behind on the Gotye train but I just discovered this video a couple weeks ago. I absolutely love it. I didn't think I would the first time I started to play it but I'm absolutely addicted to this song.
Michael Buble. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.