Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Some Added Links

At some point, on this little blog, I might start selling stuff. I also might do reviews on products that I either bought or that were given to me. In this new world I feel it's best if you protect yourself in any way possible. Thusly (isn't that a cool word) I've added a Privacy Policy, Disclaimer, and Advertising & Affiliate Disclosure link at the bottom of every post.

Check out my disclaimer, it's hilarious. I used it, with permission of course, from another blogger. You can use it too. You'll love it.

Anywho, that's all, happy Hump day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.