Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Favorites


Another week that lacked internet activity in my household. I bought a sewing machine last Friday so my favorites this week are mostly sewing related.

My Sewing Circle & We All Sew are two communities similar to Ravelry (A knitting and crochet community) but they're for those of us who sew.

Sew Mama Sew is a blog FULL of sewing tutorials.

Lastly I was thinking of selling, or giving away, some of my makeup. Before I do that I wanted to find out if it was possible to sanitize your makeup. If not I guess it stays in my stash without being used until it goes bad. Fortunately I found this video on YouTube. I searched it out and this seems to be the universal way to sanitize your makeup for sale, or for giving away, or just in general. (Which reminds me, I have a question for anyone who reads this. Would you accept, for free, high end makeup that's been sanitized or high end makeup that's only been used one and not even used straight from it's original packaging? If so leave me a comment and I might just give some of my makeup away. THIS IS THE MAKEUP I'M TALKING ABOUT!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.