Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Favorites


I only have one thing to share this week. It's not because I haven't been online much though. The pure weirdness of this video is something I think nothing else on the internet can compete with at this moment.

I was watching a video on YouTube. I have no clue what the video was but afterwards, when the suggested videos pop up on the screen, the video below was on the suggestions. The sheer craziness of what I was seeing prompted me to click on this video. I will never be the same and I'm not sure anyone who watches this will.

I can't embed the video here for some reason but I urge you to click the HERE and watch it. It's ... I can't explain, just watch.

5 comments:

  1. Um, wow. There are really no words for that video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know how to explain what someone was thinking when they posted that or what it's even about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, seriously. I haven't watched it in a few days and I'm still reeling.

      Delete
  4. Yea... so I feel like that would have been super awesome if it had a Tool song in the background... lol

    ReplyDelete

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.