Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Favorites


I didn't spend a whole lot of time online this week but I've still got a few favorites to talk about.

This graphic of what social media is and what genre it fits into is quite interesting.

Every time I post something and want to use a photo I've been trying my hardest to use a public domain image. It's not easy but Wikipedia has a great list of public domain image sites.

I'm probably late to the game on this site but, and I'm not kidding, I just found it. LOLSoTrue

Lastly I found a great way to make any size white board you want for around $35. I have those can return systems and figured I'd could make magnets out of this material and use them as labels on the can return. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.