Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Favorites

Here's a great list of 30 ways to promote your blog posts.

I've recently been converted from PC to MAC and I found this image. I can't save the image so click on over and view the wondrous Twenty five years of Mac product timeline.

This site has amazing free ringtones for your iPhone. You can also make your own free ringtones on this site.

Before I left Facebook (I'll blog about why I left) a friend of mine posted this on her timeline. Enter this into Google search and see what comes up.
2 sqrt(-abs(abs(x)-1)*abs(3-abs(x))/((abs(x)-1)*(3-abs(x))))(1+abs(abs(x)-3)/(abs(x)-3))sqrt(1-(x/7)^2)+(5+0.97(abs(x-.5)+abs(x+.5))-3(abs(x-.75)+abs(x+.75)))(1+abs(1-abs(x))/(1-abs(x))),-3sqrt(1-(x/7)^2)sqrt(abs(abs(x)-4)/(abs(x)-4)),abs(x/2)-0.0913722(x^2)-3+sqrt(1-(abs(abs(x)-2)-1)^2),(2.71052+(1.5-.5abs(x))-1.35526sqrt(4-(abs(x)-1)^2))sqrt(abs(abs(x)-1)/(abs(x)-1))+0
I am determined to make these booties for someone. 

I found 2 extremely helpful videos on how to make a foundation chain. I wish I would have found these prior to starting my blanket. This one, by The Crochet Side, is a little shorter but the one below is very in depth.

2 comments:

  1. I have tried a 100 times and I cannot get the hang of crochet. I just don't know why! Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought I would either. It took some serious restraint and a lot of hand cramps for me to finally get it. I could have learned for free on the internet but, hey, you know what they say about hind sight.

      Delete

I'm always interested to hear, or read, what people have to say so, please, leave me a comment. I am all for healthy debates but am not a proponent of picking on someone because of their thoughts.